We’re pleased to announce that TechEd Marketing and Archent Consultancy are collaborating again to bring you our annual ATEC event which will be held in Coventry on the 26th March 2020 at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, and we’d like to invite you to join us.
With each event, we are bringing together a growing number of disability and inclusion professionals from both post-16 education and the workplace to learn about new assistive technology product developments, emerging trends and practical strategies for optimising its use.
Take a look at our agenda which includes:
- Sponsors welcome by:
- Neil Cottrell – CEO, LexAble – My story with dyslexia
- Whole conference keynotes by:
- Robin Spinks – Principal Manager, Digital Accessibility at RNIB
- Mike Adams OBE – CEO, Purple
- The opportunity to attend 4 break-out CPD seminars, from a choice of 16
- Dedicated time to meet with 25 exhibitors
You’ll leave ATEC having met and networked with people just like you, feeling inspired to evaluate new technology and optimise its implementation to make the greatest difference for your students and staff.
If this sounds like your type of event, we have a number of “Early Bird” discounted tickets available for a limited time.
Members of ADSHE, APPGAT, ASASA, BATA, BDA, BDF, ENEI, IAC, NADP and NNAC receive an additional 10% discount.