[Training] Free Early Years World breakfast and workshop (Pewsey, Wiltshire) – Friday 10th May 9am – 11am
We would like to invite you to attend our first Early Years World Breakfast and Workshop. The morning is designed to give Early Years Professionals a demonstration of how to use the Early Years World software in the nursery environment and how it could enhance your setting.
The morning will Include:
- An introduction to the Early Years World Software
- Live demonstration of the software
- Opportunities to have a go yourself with the programme
- Introduction to the ‘Three Characteristics of Learning’ and how to apply them in your room
- Examples and demonstrations on how to use the teacher resource pack to support planning and development in the learning environment.
Early Years world is fun educational early years software for ages 2 – 7. Written by an early years inspector and based on the early years foundation stages, it is designed to nurture IT skills whilst developing early literacy, numeracy and problem-solving.
This event is suitable for Early Years Professionals with little or no experience using Early Years World.
This event is free to attend but booking is required. You may bring as many staff members as you would like.
The event is being held on Friday 10th May 9am – 11am at Teched Marketing, Unit 1, Fordbrook Business Centre, Marlborough Road, Pewsey, SN9 5NU.
A light breakfast and refreshments will be provided.