[Webinar] Discover how De Montfort University (DMU) are using Sonocent for their students who struggle with note taking or revision – Thursday 16th May 2.00 – 3.00pm
What personalised reasonable adjustments can your institution provide for students with disabilities, if they struggle with note taking or revision?
In this webinar discover how De Montfort University (DMU) are using Sonocent to address this requirement under the Equalities Act 2010, as well as underpinning a core philosophy of the university – Universal Design for Learning.
Speaking will be Jina Ali, Assistive Technology Officer for the Library Services at DMU and Lee Chambers, Education Manager at Sonocent. This 60-minute webinar will allow you to discover more about the technology and how it can benefit your students by covering the following:
- Presentation by Jina on how Sonocent is being used at DMU for note-taking support, revision and more
- A live software demonstration of Sonocent by Lee covering:
- Capturing and annotating lecture recordings using a laptop
- Using a mobile phone to record and annotate lectures
- Reviewing recordings
- Q&A session with Jina and Lee
This session is designed for disability/ study support/ student services practitioners and learning technologists and will include an opportunity for questions and answers.
Date : Thursday 16th May
Time : 2.00pm
Duration : 60 minutes
All that is required is a computer with internet connectivity. All participants will receive a certificate of completion. Click here to book.